- To create a global awareness of the Hindi language.
- To promote its use in all branches of knowledge.
- To disseminate the value enshrined in the culture of India.
- To encourage the establishment of Hindi classes in Indian Community Centers, areas High Schools and Colleges and to work toward creating Hindi Chairs in the Universities.
- To work toward promoting Hindi as a working language of the United Nations.
- To disseminate the works of Indian literary scholars.
- The Foundation will seek support from individuals and institutions. It will initiate special projects and will invite scholars, specialists, and performers to achieve its goals.
The membership dues for different categories are given below. Please circle one.
Donating members minimum installment $500, the rest must be paid in 5 years.
|Hindi Ratna :||$20,000.00 and up|
|Hindi Samrakshak:||$10,000.00 and up|
|Hindi Hitkari :||$5,000.00 and up|
|Hindi Mitra :||$2,500.00 and up|
|Hindi Shubhachintak:||$1,000.00 and up|
Please send your check to:
| Mr. Pradeep Agarwal, Treasurer |
25 Oak Tavern Circle
Tel: 646 472 6320
Download a copy of the membership form to be sent with your payment
श्री वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्य कोटी समप्रभा। निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्व-कार्येशु सर्वदा॥ Dear Hindi Nyas friends, आशा करते हैं की आप सभी सकुशल हैं| We would like to invite you to attend a special function on the auspicious occasion of Vishwa Hindi Diwas on Sunday, January 10th, 2021. Please block your calendars from 5pm to …More